Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ashlyn's thoughts on snow days


I can’t wait until snow comes. I love going sledding and riding on a sled. We are going to have so much fun. My mom always makes hot cocoa for us when we come inside. It makes me feel warm inside. Whenever it snows it is like feathers coming down from the sky. I always make snowmen. First I get a little ball and roll it around in the snow. When I’m done I make two more balls. The bottom one is the biggest one. The middle one is medium the top one is the smallest of all. I love snow because it always makes me feel happy when I go in the snow because I love being happy and snow is fluffy, puffy and soft. I love snow!

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea to post this on your blog. Be sure and get a picture of her playing in the snow...that is if the snow really comes! It seems like hype at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow too Ashlyn. My Ella really wanted to play in the snow with you today but we couldn't make it over because, well, it was snowing. :)

    ReplyDelete