Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26, 2010

I thought it would be easiest to write down some cool memories from our trip on my blog. So, if you are interested you are welcome to read on...I want to remember what our family did this Spring Break 2010. We have been in Florida since Wednesday night. I was told that we have online access on the ship, so I hope that is true. We have been hanging out in the sunshine. Yesterday, the kids swam for three hours at the hotel pool. Which turned into pink shoulders, noses and cheeks. But backup, the ride from Orlando to Cape Canaveral was an awesome surprise limo ride for the kids. They always say that they want to ride in a limo someday...well that day arrived and conquered all. Our limo driver was most cool and stopped at McDonalds for lunch. We ate in the limo and had the best time watching tv and listening to music. Courtney thought it was great to wave to people along the highway.
We have finally adapted to the three hour time change. Just in time to get up in the morning and head to our 7 day cruise of the Caribbean on our Disney Cruise. We are spending the time with my sister Jacki's family, Nana and Steve. We are ready to wear our adorable Disney Cruise T-shirts that say "Yo Ho, you ho a Disney Cruise for me." (Thanks Diana)

No comments:

Post a Comment