Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lady Antebellum Concert!!! Here I come.


Yes! I'm going to see them in October. I am so stinkin' excited to hear them live. I listen to their music daily, so since I know all the words to their songs I could easily be a back up singer, right? Back up singers can't sit in the last row with a purchase of two tickets, so I just bought one and got a decent seat. Finding country fans around here doesn't come easy. When I told my two friends about about the concert, who have heard their music...I found out they won't be able to come.

Then, I started thinking it wouldn't be too safe for me to be in downtown Seattle alone, especially after the show. As soon as I started having regrets, I had the sweetest friend in the whole world come to my rescue. She told me she didn't have the money right now to come and I know she's not a country fan. She thought we could have dinner before the concert and she would drop me off and pick me up. She would find shopping nearby and have her little fun.
Yes! I suddently felt arms wrapped around me and I won't soon forget having someone, besides your family be so selfless. I learned a lesson about friendship...and putting others before yourself. Thank you, thank you. So I can not wait for the Lady Antebellum concert. If you haven't heard their music. Give it a try. They are awesome!! I am trying to convert my friends over to the country side of things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just a convert myself, Monica. I didn't listen to country music that much until I heard their hit Love Don't Live Here Anymore. And yes, their concerts shouldn't be watched alone. Good thing your friend was able to accompany you! You owe her for that, I guess. Lol! Next time, make sure that you bring your whole family to a concert.

    ReplyDelete