Thursday, November 13, 2008

Onto our favorite sport...

Soccer season is officially over for Chase. My friend Jill and I have been the team Mom's this year. We planned a day of paintballing for the boys on Saturday after lunch, trophies and cake fun. This will be Chase's first time paintballing, I think Brian is equally excited to play. So now we are onto our family's favorite sport...basketball. Brian is going to be coaching Chase's team again this year. He has promised me that he will not get kicked out of a game this time. We had an ordeal at the last 2 minutes of the last game last season. After Brian had been warned for talking to the ref's durning play, he had one last comment for them and OUT he went. Yeah, it was quite the game. I have a passionate husband, what can I say? I have also dedided to coach Courtney and Ashlyn's all girls team. It should be lots of fun!!! I foresee our winter months ahead in the gym for our family, shooting some hoops!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, more updates and pictures...Love it..Rain...not much here. Starting to get chilly in the morning..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss playin' ball with you guys! Our late nights, in the dark, on your court in your yard were the BEST! I bet Chase can beat the sox off me now! (oh wait, he already did that hee hee) LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete