Monday, November 17, 2008

Up on the roof...


Brian was pressure washing our roof today. So, he decided to scare me to death. He called me outside, and this is what I found. Everyone, up on the roof. It's pretty high, steep, wet, and not to mention getting dark. They were having a blast together-so I took a few pictures.

The song "Up on the roof" comes to mind...
On the roof, it's peaceful as can be
And there the world below can't bother me
Let me tell you now

When I come home feelin' tired and beat
I go up where the air is fresh and sweet (up on the roof)
Let's go up on the roof (up on the roof)

At night the stars put on a show for free
And, darling, you can share it all with me

Everything is all right (up on the roof)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my scariness! I would never let Steve or David go up on my roof. It's super high up and couldn't deal with anything happening if it did. Glad they were safe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys will be boys even when they are grown men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monica, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day! LOL! Glad everyone made it down safely. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete