Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here is the growth chart in four pieces, so you can get a closer look.
Growing
Together
It says, "Joy is a flower that blooms when you do" and "It's the little Moments that make life big!"
It goes up to 6'8". Ok Chase, keep growing bud! The last step is to put modge podge over the whole thing, this will keep pieces from ripping off easily. I love it! I'm so glad I made this for my family before they are all full grown. If you move, just take it with you to your next house.

5 comments:

  1. Great job! You're so creative. I hope mine turns out half as good as yours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Monica! Now you've inspirired me and I want one too. We'll see if I ever get around to it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super super cute!!! oh i LOVE it... i didn't know you were so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! i love it! where did you get that idea? i want to make one for me too........send me detailed instructions please please. great job. your sooo crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you go, crafty girl! It's so great! And I hope you know I am totally stealing your idea!

    ReplyDelete