Monday, January 26, 2009

The Silverdale Stallions: Back Row; Courtney, Coach Monica, Coach Erin, Ashlyn, Middle Row; Erin, Lilly, Tjaden, Front Row; Ally and Audrey





This is my first year head coaching my girls basketball team. I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to work with. We have been practicing for the last couple of months and the girls have shown a lot of improvement already. Erin and I played volleybal last fall and she stepped up to assist me. I appreciate all of her help. We are getting ready for our first game on Thursday. Can't wait to see them play. Go Silverdale Stallions!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tonight! Your sis looks and sounds fun! I envy your athletic ways. You are good at EVERYTHING! and your still pretty and not all butch sport chick that only wears a sports bra!!

    ReplyDelete