Saturday, September 26, 2009

I was able to meet my sister Jacki and Quinn in Phoenix, last weekend. We had a great time together visiting our Mom, Dad, sisters and cousins.

Steve was giving us a tour of his house, it is beautiful!AKA, the model home.

This is a picture taken at my Mom's house before we went to the play, "Peter Pan."
My cousin's little girl Payton played one of the lost boys and did a fabulous job!
My cousin Angela made the most superb dutch oven dinner for us. I could go on and on about this mouthwatering feast.
I love my cousins. Kim, Ang, Monica, my Lil sis Jacki and Krista. It's always nice to spend time together.
We did a walk in Scottsdale, AZ for Hope Kids. It was my first walk for a great cause.
Jacki and I after the walk; wow is it ever hot in Arizona. It was all worth it for the sweet lil Trey. He is Steve's grandson and the son of Mike and Cami.

This is Cami pushing Trey. To see more about Trey you can visit the most beautiful blogspot that is so endearing to their journey. www.Ourtreystreasures.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Where's the pic of me grabbing your boob! Just kidding, glad you didn't post that one. It was so great getting to see you. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete