Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The lazy days of summer have come to an end today...as the kids have gone back to school.

Chase begins his first day of junior high school in 7th grade.
Courtney starts 5th grade.
Ashlyn loves her new teacher in 3rd grade.
A very excited Baylee is now in school all day in first grade.

"I wonder if my drawing will be as good as theirs
I wonder if they'll like me, or just be full of stares
I wonder if my teacher will look like mom or gram
And I wonder if my Dawson will wonder where I am."

2 comments:

  1. The kids are all getting so big....such cuties! Hope you guys are doing well, we REALLY need to get together for a visit. :) (Emily asked me if our animals would wonder where she was too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH,.......MY MY LTTLE ANGELS ARE GROWING UP. I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE THEM ON THEIR FIRST DAY BACK. THEY SURE LOOKED HAPPY TO BE GOING OFF TO SCHOOL. THAT'S GREAT!! THE OTHER DAY I HEARD A CHILD SAY "I HATE SCHHOL!"
    I LOVE YOU ALL. MOM

    ReplyDelete