Saturday, September 26, 2009

John has started to teach Mason to play the guitar.
It was so good to see Lynn and Jess, they are like my second parents.
Mya, Monica and Sherry enjoying Olive Garden and playing catching up...
I was fourth in line this morning to have my hair dried and styled by Tania. What a doll!
This brownish water is a detoxification system that is supposed to help take the bad stuff out of you. My color indicated joint and gallbladder trouble. Yikes!
Sadie and Tania
I visited my high school for kicks with my friend Sonja. It was amazing that the same basketball and volleyball coach were still there. It made me feel a little younger :)I graduated in 1992.
Eating out again at Mama Louise's with Don and Judy.
I enjoyed a visit to the University of Arizona, where I went to school many years ago. This is Brian's Mom, Judy showing me her office at the college of Nursing where she is a professor. I got the grand tour!!
Mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches were a tradition growing up. Dad hooked us up everynight with one.
The little gang.
My Dad showed me the country club where he enjoys lots of golf in his retirement. Here's Dad showing off his big muscles.
I am only a golf model in this picture. I really wanted to smack it!
The sisters: Monica, Haley and Jacki. Cute Quinn joined in for the love.
I had so much fun in the hot tub with my niece Quinn, we could have played in their all night until our fingers and toes were prunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment